Rules and Regulations

Rules and Regulations

Post Graduate Ordinance

For university rules and regulations, please refer to the Masters and PhD ordinance

Thesis Template

Status Change between Full-time and Part-time

Students must apply for a status change using the following form, two weeks before the start of class. The hard copy of the form must be signed by the student and supervisor. The following supporting documents are needed:

  1. Appointment Letter/Discharge Certificate from the Current Employer
  2. "Clearance Certificate" by the employer stating that leave will be approved for all the examinations.
  3. Photocopy of the valid BUET ID Card

Click here to Download the Form

Courses Academic Calendar (PG)