- To be a centre of excellence and a world-class institution of higher learning and research in electrical and electronic engineering (EEE).
- To comprehend the basic principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- To nurture the students through quality teaching, research and innovation in electrical and electronic engineering.
- To keep the curriculum updated considering the national and international requirements.
- To undertake challenging problems posed by the global and the local needs, and develop sustainable and affordable solutions to those.
- To enhance the strength of the faculty members at all levels.
- To disseminate the knowledge gained from the researches to the stakeholders through scholarly publications.